White Water Bay Donation Program - April through September, 2019
White Water Bay and Frontier City place priority on giving back to the communities where our employees and guests live and work. We are committed to positively influencing the community far beyond just the park fences. However, because White Water Bay and Frontier City are popular attractions and receive numerous requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness and maximize the benefits given to the community.
- The program runs April thru September. Letters will not be accepted until April 1, 2019.
- Letters must be submitted in writing on the requesting organization’s letterhead, no photocopies will be accepted, and must be accompanied by a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Please submit requests to:
White Water Bay or Frontier City (select only one)
Attn: Marketing Department
11501 N I-35 Service Road
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73131
- Requests are not accepted via telephone, email, fax, or in person.
- Requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Submissions will be accepted and reviewed from April through September only.
- Only one donation is allowed per organization every other year.
- Please include the following:
- Non-profit ID number
- Event date
- Email address
- Purpose of event and how the tickets will be used
- Stamped self-addressed #10 envelope
- No donations will be made to individuals, families, class reunions or for-profit organizations. Due to the high volume of requests, we do not confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response
- If a request is granted, two (2) daily admission tickets to either Frontier City or White Water Bay will be mailed in the stamped, self-addressed envelope provided.
- Tickets will be for 2019 operating season only, have no cash value, and may not be exchanged for new tickets or sold. Requests will not be considered for events in January, February or March.
- All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued (Ticket requests will be accepted beginning April 1, 2019 and donated tickets will expire January 5, 2020).